real time web analytics
Successive number: 006/TSCH PLACE: Tschermosnitz EVENT: - DATE: 10th July 1909 ANNOUNCE: PUBLISHER: unknown PHOTOGRAPHER: unknown NOTES: postcard
Composite postcard besides school building shows also Samida's inn. In 1898 the school was transformed into three- year school and also built a new building. It was built by Julij Matzele from Gradac in Bela Krajina. The postcard was - in a limited edition, probably custom made by known restaurateurs from Črmošnjice No. 2, Franc Samide (Franz Zamide, Güglsch). As mentioned in his notes Koprivnik's priest August Schauer, the inn is known for good wine and food. Mr Reinfried arrowed marked space in the house, while he was on the 10th of July roaming around here.
Zavod za razvoj turizma Kočevski rog, so.p., Koprivnik 5, 1330 Kočevje -, junij 2020